posted April 1, 2019Hilton Grand Vacations Millenia
· Responsible for overseeing the Director of Reporting and Reporting Team – in the preparation of all reporting and analytics for the HRC and 3rd party portfolios and securitizations. This includes but not limited to month end reporting, delinquency reporting, portfolio statistics and trends, cash flow forecasting, static pool analysis, HOA reserve analysis, modeling pro formas, Board Reporting, compliance reports, and ad hoc analysis requests.
· Responsible for insuring that these groups are well positioned to efficiently and effectively meet the increasing and more challenging workflow demands projected for the future – providing strategic guidance in implementing workflow improvements and compliance controls.
· Responsible for preparing the annual budget for the HRC portfolio and monthly forecast updates with analysis of variances. Responsible for providing portfolio forecasts related to the 10-year plan.
· Oversee preparation of all required ARDA survey information related to the mortgage portfolio.
· Responsible for review and approval of specific servicer reports prepared by staff prior to distribution.
· Assist VP in the review of all legal agreements related to Securitizations and third party deals.
· Oversee the modeling, forecasting, loan selection and analyses that are provided to lenders/rating agencies in preparation for new lending lines/ABS deals.
· Prepare formal written reports as necessary so management is kept abreast of results, trends, drivers, systems. Present results to senior management.
· Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and strategies.
· Assess conditions, processes, and procedures - identifying control points, control weaknesses, and associated exposures.Carry out any reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC, is a division of Hilton Worldwide, recognized as a leading global hospitality company. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Hilton Grand Vacations provides comprehensive management services to all Club resorts, including the operation of owner rental programs, resort recreational programs and retail outlets. Additionally the company operates one of the industry’s most successful resale programs for its managed resort properties.