The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the front of house operations for our three meal restaurant BAROAK Cookhouse & Taproom, as well as the In Room Dining operation for the Hotel.
What you will be doing:
- Providing training, direction, supervision and hands on support
- Direct associates and supervisors to accomplish goals and objectives of the food and beverage operation
- Ensure the proper preparation of food and beverages to the satisfaction of our guests, brand and ensures all safety, health and hygiene requirements are consistently met
- Hire and Train service staff
- Ensure, direct and facilitate communication, engagement and conflict resolution as needed by the team to ensure a positive associate environment.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll
- Inventory, ordering supplies
- Participates in MOD program as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a high school diploma or certificate, post high school education and degree preferred
- Minimum of two years food and beverage supervisory experience required. Should be in a similar size restaurant operation
- Knowledge of three meal restaurants preferred
- Knowledge of Hotel food and beverage operations and room service preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills
- Positive, engaging and tenacious
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including PM's, weekends and holidays
Collegiate Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer