posted April 15, 2019Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Love interacting with guests? Are you analytical? Passionate about the Art of Hospitality? If so, we have the job for you! Unique experience to make our guest experience exceed their expectations!
Job Description: Supervise, administer, and track compliance of all tasks in the Guest Experience Platform. The goal of this individual is being able to maintain all company and brand standards, and to achieve the highest level of professional and efficient services to all guests.
· Thorough knowledge of all front desk and guest services department operations and individual job requirements.
· Carry out all reasonable requests of which you are capable of performing.
· Ensure effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings, and hotel meetings.
· Maintain Business Center and assist guests as needed.
· Create and nurture a resort environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork and a passion for providing service.
· Be readily available & approachable for all team members.
· Take proactive approaches when dealing with associate concerns.
· Extend professionalism and courtesy to team members at all times.
· Celebrate and foster decisions that result in successes as well as failures.
· Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
· Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
· Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
GUEST EXPERIENCE PLATFORM
· Serves as the property GXP expert and partial administrator for the GXP platform
· Monitors GXP on a daily basis to identify trends and then highlights results with DFOO and FDM’s for process refinement
· Provides feedback to other departments based upon GXP output and is able to provide tangible results through GXP on successes/failures
· Consistently creates new process designed around guest loyalty to help drive elite recognition scores
· Supervises guest experiences from the lobby and successfully resolves escalated guest opportunities
· Contact guests pre-arrival to facilitate guest needs and welcome to the resort
· Contact guests post departure to ensure the guests needs were met and/or exceeded
· Will serve as the Front Office Department’s Loyalty coach
· Familiarity with property, departments, hours of operation, and services of the hotel.
· Answer phones within 3 rings using proper greeting and etiquette.
- Understand and carry out specific duties for: fire alarms, bomb threats, and medical emergencies.
- Ability to make long distance, international, or special billing telephone calls.
- Receive and deliver clear and professional messages in PMS and offer assistance with voice mail.
- Answer basic Front Office related questions.
- Properly send, receive, and log faxes in a timely manner.
- Properly accept, log, and maintain mail in an organized manner.
- Report, log, and follow-up on telephone equipment malfunctions.
- Confirm, record, and deliver wake-up calls (using manual sheet and/ or switchboard).
- Use and explain the use of TDD equipment for hearing impaired.
· Assist team in completing daily responsibilities.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, determined by the GM:
The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands. Associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work. Typical working hours are 11 am to 7 pm or 12 pm to 8 pm. Days will vary based on fluctuating business demands.
· Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team.
· Comply with department uniform and appearance standards.
3800 North Ocean Drive
Singer Island Riviera Beach, FL 33404
191 Room Hotel
Our all-suites hotel is located on beautiful Singer Island, between Jupiter and West Palm Beach. Spanning 20 floors and 191 suites, our resort features condominium-style accommodations with a full kitchen, separate living, dining and sleeping areas, private balconies with ocean views and abundant amenities. Guests can savor a delicious meal and great views at one of our three restaurants. They can go for a swim in our outdoor infinity pool or our lagoon pool with a slide. We are ready to host an event in our versatile event venues, featuring inspired catering and modern technology. Our luxury hotel on Singer Island welcomes all travelers to the West Palm Beach area in the height of style.