About 1 Hotels
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. All 1 Hotels properties are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels at South Beach
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure ---- and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper, richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. There is no use for plastic bottles because we have triple filtered water for our guests. With sustainability and conservation in mind, 1 Hotels South Beach was built using sustainably harvested beetle kill pine. Our clothes hangers are made out of recycled paper with soy based ink. We focus on being more than a brand, but a cause.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
Responsible for training and supervising of Reception Agents. Welcoming and departing of hotel guest in a courteously and efficient manner. Process all payments according to establish hotel procedures. Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities of aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English and /or any foreign language with guests, visitors, management and co-workers to their fullest understanding.
• Ability to provide legible communication.
• Ability to accurately compute valuable mathematical calculations.
• Familiarity with yield management and cost controls.
• Ability to enforce hotel’s standards, policies and procedures with Reception staff.
• Ability to train and motivate staff on a daily basis to maintain a cohesive team.
• Ability to create and maintain a positive work environment to ensure an excellent work relationship with other departments and to ensure the guest expectations.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments and delegate work.
• Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
• Ability to suggestively sell available rooms at highest rate possible.
• Ability to access and input information into the hotel system.
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with demanding or difficult guests or situations, in order, to turn them to the positive.
• Ability to work well under pressure on any arrivals and/or departures within any given period of time.
• Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information.
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Ability to maintain excellent guest relations.
• Ability to oversee all staff workings, to insure they are completing tasks to standard.
• Ability to ensure that all special guest needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
• Ability to maintain a regular training program, in cooperation with department training coordinator.
• Ability to follow and ensure staff follows posted scheduled.
• Ability to maintain excellent grooming and dress codes for all staff workers.
• Ability to be aware of all safety and emergency procedures of the hotel.
• Manages employees in the Front Desk.
• Is responsible for the over all direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Reception area.
• May on occasion be responsible for operations in Bell, Concierge, and/or Reservations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educational and Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor/
This document does not create an employment contract, implies of otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Some benefits of working with us at 1 Hotels South Beach
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Retirement planning - a great 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
• Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
• Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment - You see and feel nature everywhere in the hotel
• Our hotel is in the historic and world famous South Beach area of Miami, directly on the Atlantic Ocean
• More Wellness – A great partnership with Soul Cycle right next door. Take as many spinning classes as you want. Yes for free!
• We encourage walking along the beach before or after work as a way to take in the exceptional beauty of our beaches and ocean
• Career advancement, in-house training, cross-training, specific certifications to ensure “5 Star” standards are met, special projects
relating to brand awareness / messaging and education assistance
* Maintain and encourage a culture of sustainability by hiring, training and leading to support team and guest facing initiatives and practices.
* Build and maintain a sustainability focused culture and execute initiatives to enliven this culture such as paper friendly practices, less than tokens, and ensuring team members are fluent in sustainable amenities and features."
Your South Beach hotel retreat is inspired by 600-feet of beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Designed for comfort, using reclaimed materials, it is one-of-a-kind, naturally.
Thoughtful touches bring nature into your expansive room with reclaimed woods, ocean views, custom hemp-blend mattress by Keetsa and 100% organic cotton sheets.
Swim, sun and recharge on 600 feet of white sand beach at the Beach Club. Relax on a waterside daybed with full-service cabanas at one of two ocean-side swimming pools, or the adult-only 1 Rooftop pool.
1 Hotels offer everything you need for your business functions, wedding or celebrations, including unique meeting spaces, state-of-the-art technology, turnkey event planning, menus by an experienced Culinary team and private events available in Beachcraft with menus by chef Tom Colicchio.