posted April 28, 20191 Hotel West Hollywood
ABOUT 1 HOTELS WEST HOLLYWOOD
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA. About 1 Hotels As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service.
ABOUT 1 HOTELS
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. All 1 Hotels properties are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference. Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
Some benefits of working with us - Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays
• Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Financial security - 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Career advancement, in-house training, education assistance.
The Pool Attendant is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the proper delivery of food from the kitchen to the guest and assisting with overall service to the guest. The Pool attendant will assist as a Server, bartender, runner and busser, assisting guests in our pool area.
• Know all In-House and VIP guests
• Anticipate and understand guests’ service needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Greet, welcome and acknowledge all guests by name and respond to their requests in a courteous and professional manner using professional language at all times. Remain attentive to the needs of all guests, providing them with dependable, punctual and enthusiastic service. Provide courteous, friendly and efficient service to all internal and external guests. Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Collect and transport all supplies needed for the set-up of service including, but not limited to, silver, china, linen, glassware, condiments, etc. Put out place settings and arrange table placement.
• Transport all liquor, wine, beer, soda, juice, condiments, non-food items and glassware to the service area. Ice down wines and beverages for service.
• Thorough knowledge of menus
• Know all daily specials
• Follow schedule, sidework, and station assignments
• Service details:
o Tabletop maintenance
o Stock and maintain cleanliness of service stations to include supplies, condiments, clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, ice
o Service pace in delivering food from kitchen to guest’s table & to insure food quality and presentation
• Makes coffee/iced tea
• Carries dirty dishes and perform scullery (scraping dishes) from dining room to stewarding area
• Cleans and polishes all service supplies
• Removes all dirty linen
• Reset all tables in a timely fashion
• Follows server’s food orders in placing correct item in front of correct guest
• Assist servers in any tableside presentation
• Respond to guest requests
• Communicate with MOD of kitchen
• Problem solving / Troubleshooting
• Strict adherence to uniform & grooming standards