Being part of the Sheraton Albuquerque Hotel means striving for your personal best. Learn, grow and reach your potential as a member of our thriving and dynamic tea. Be your best. You belong at Sheraton!
1. Solicit, negotiate and confirm new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, networking, internet prospecting, etc) to maximize revenues to meet/exceed goals. Efforts are to be in compliance with established sales process standards and local guidelines
2. Record, notify and coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
3. Create and distribute effective internal and external communication (written and verbal).
4. Develop and implement creative sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market/account trends.
5. Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts.
6. Maintain accurate, legible records and files consistent with established automated or manual sales system.
1. Participate in training, trade shows, field trips and community, industry and professional organizations to maintain high visibility in support of the achievement of sales and revenue goals.
2. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned and participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Four year college degree or equivalent education/experience
Experience: A minimum of one year sales experience in a related position with this company or other another organization(s). Hotel sales experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Conveniently situated within walking distance of Albuquerque International Sunport, Sheraton Albuquerque Airport is the perfect place to recharge after an eventful day of travel. Take a moment to unwind in our spacious rooms featuring free high-speed Wi-Fi, ergonomic workstations, flat-panel TVs and luxury bedding. Once you're rested, grab a drink in our lobby lounge or settle in for dinner at our onsite restaurant, Rojo Grill. Our favorable location makes it easy to visit a loved one at Kirtland Air Force Base, catch a game at UNM, or attend a seminar at Albuquerque Convention Center. Our Albuquerque hotel provides all of the comforts of home and then some. Stay on track with your fitness routine in our state of the art fitness center featuring cardio equipment and free weights. For those looking to have a more relaxing afternoon, our Albuquerque airport hotel features a sparkling outdoor pool that is sure to please.