We are currently looking for a Maintenance Attendant for our Rita Suites in Las Vegas.
As Maintenance Attendant, you’ll be responsible for performing general maintenance work to ensure hotel maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
Key responsibilities of a Maintenance Attendant include:
• Completing maintenance request work orders in a timely basis
• Performing preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
• Completing other special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor
The ideal Maintenance Attendant candidate will have previous hotel experience. We are looking for a high energy, motivated individual who will take ownership and who has the organization skills to manage several tasks at once.
The minimum qualifications for the Maintenance Engineer position are:
• Basic knowledge of painting and drywall is preferred
• General knowledge of machines and basic hand and power tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull items that weigh up to 100 pounds
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions, receive job assignments and communicate progress and/or completion of assignment, and basic guest requests
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
With spacious and comfortable suites just one block off Las Vegas Boulevard and two blocks from the Convention Center, The Rita Suites offers a quiet refuge in the heart of Las Vegas action and excitement. Check out nightlife, shows, special events, dining, shopping and all the LV energy just around the corner. Or step into our lobby bar, Till’s for a great place to meet up with friends, catch a favorite sport on one of 6 TVs, do a little gaming, or have appetizers, dinner or a late night snack. Complimentary breakfast 7 days a week. Select from Bloom, Calla, Poppy or Tiki Suites, each with distinctive features to meet your individual needs and expectations. Recently renovated suites include separate living and bedrooms, full or efficiency kitchens, 2 TVs each suite. 2-bedroom suites with Wynn golf course views also available. Pool and hot tub, wi-fi, guest laundry facilities, and business center are just a few of the on-site amenities. Reserve now your next stay at Rita Suites! Whether for business or pleasure, friends or family, for a short stay or a home away from home, we look forward to offering you an exciting and comfortable Las Vegas welcome.