- Sales/event coordinator primarily assists the sales team focusing mainly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales and event documentation
- Sales/event coordinator prepares and follows up any sales quotation and final documentations
- Sales/event coordinator communicates with clients and other departments by email, phone, or in-person
- Sales/event coordinator conducts site inspection as needed
- Sales/event coordinator assists banquet or meeting preparation
- Sales/event coordinator keeps sales data and report to sales manager
- Sales/event coordinator assist sales manager to prepare marketing plan or budget
* No prior experience is required however the candidate must have positive attitude and perform strong communication skills
Miyako Hotels are known throughout Japan for their traditional beauty and impeccable service. The Miyako Hotel Los Angeles has captured the quintessential elegance and hospitality of Japan within a cosmopolitan full service American hotel in the heart of exciting downtown.
Enter the warm and inviting atmosphere of urban magnificence at its best. Our courteous and attentive staff will look after your every need, whether your stay is for business or leisure. From the first cheerful “Welcome to Miyako!” it will be clear that this property was designed for the ultimate comfort, entertainment and well being of every guest.
Enjoy the flavor of Japanese hospitality in Los Angeles. We are conveniently located near train stations, business centers, entertainment and other Downtown LA attractions.