JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales and Marketing
BASIC PURPOSE: Plan, solicit, book and coordinate group room sales to meet/exceed revenue/profit goals.
ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE: Position is responsible for negotiating room rates, dates and space for large groups/accounts.
1. Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, referrals, networking, etc...) to maximize room revenue to meet/exceed goals. (50%)
2. Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects. (25%)
3. Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed sales goals. (10%)
4. Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts to maintain and increase our market share. (6%)
5. Maintain accurate, legible records and files to provide group history, ensure future and current quality service and enhance future prospects. (6%)
1. Participate in trade shows and community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and the achievement of sales and revenue goals. (2%)
2. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned and participate in task forces and committees as requested. (1%)
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay: