Opportunity: General Manager, Luxury Hotel Development Project
Imagine leading the opening of a 150-room hotel, carved out of an oasis of comfort and calm in the middle of bustling Manhattan, mindfully blending personal service, superlative design, distinctive cuisine, compelling art, and engaging cultural experiences. Every aspect of this new hotel is tailored to delight, engage and foster curiosity. The streets surrounding the hotel are suffused in history offering guests views of historic buildings, world-class restaurants, unique nightlife, and retail shops. Why not transform that image into a reality and join an industry leading hotel management company adding a luxury hotel to its NYC portfolio?
- Build and a team of hospitality professionals at all levels capable of delivering warm and personalized service at the luxury level, sourcing, selecting and engraining a service culture in those who fit and can execute against the brand vision.
- Flawlessly execute pre-opening processes and training, paying attention to details and ensuring the highest standards of performance and strategy execution.
- Develop solid relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from above property support teams to company leaders and hotel ownership, taking direction and giving feedback throughout the pre and post opening journey.
- Cultivate signature strategic partnerships with best in class community retailers, entertainment, nightlife, art, historic venues and more.
- Prepare and review the annual budget and required periodic reports and processes associated with the budget cycle.
- Participant in and oversee the execution of sales and marketing campaigns while maximizing revenues in partnership with revenue management leaders.
- Lead in a manner consistent with stated core values in all things one does in a leadership role.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality or a related field preferred.
- Experience as a GM in a similar type luxury hotel in New York City or similar international city.
- Luxury hotel opening experience.
- A passion for art, culture, experiences and artistic expression.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It