posted May 16, 2019Vespera on Ocean- Autograph Collection Hotel
Vespera on Ocean is a brand-new hotel within Marriott's Autograph Collection, located steps from the ocean and central boardwalk in scenic Pismo Beach, California. Vespera on Ocean will open to the public in Spring, 2019. At the heart of the Vespera on Ocean will be a full-service, three-meal, 200+ seat upscale restaurant, with a bar/lounge, patio with unobstructed ocean views, poolside dining, interior banquet space, and an event lawn for private functions. At the center of the restaurant is a custom-designed open kitchen.
We’re currently looking for a professional, outgoing and organized individual to join our team in the role of Sales Coordinator at the Vespera on Ocean located in Pismo Beach, California.
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll be primarily responsible supporting our Sales Team and ensuring that they have the tools, supplies and resources that they need to deliver service that sets us apart.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include:
• Providing phone & communication coverage
• Distributing faxes and other communication to appropriate areas
• Creating files and miscellaneous filing of files, papers, checks, electronic communication, etc.
• Creating Sales kits and restocking supply area as appropriate
• Controlling office supplies and ordering supplies when necessary
• Creating and distributing department information as appropriate (Banquet Event Orders, Catering information, group resumes, travel account details, etc.)
• Coordinating maintenance of office equipment
• Creating a Daily Event Sheet
• Creating contracts, banquet event orders and correspondence
• Taking care of door cards and reader boards
• Processing mail
The ideal Sales Coordinator candidate will have at least one year of experience as a coordinator. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a high-profile, high-traffic environment
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Embodying an upscale beach house-inspired design, Vespera on Ocean offers a fun, active, and stylish escape for guests to relax, unwind, and enjoy the best of Pismo Beach. The perfect hub for adventure and excitement we offer a unique blend of East Coast charm with West Coast sensibilities. Designed for the active traveler we provide guests an array of on-site luxuries and activities, including a one-of-a-kind outdoor space featuring a sparkling pool and spa, bar, and event lawn with fire pits. Rooms include elegant interiors, oversized bathrooms, large windows and private balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Whether you are simply traveling through or staying with us, Vespera on Ocean invites you to experience a taste of beach living.