posted June 6, 2019Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Anderson Ocean Club
· Supports the DOS by challenging the way things have always been done; looking at problems, processes and solutions in new ways; and identifying novel solutions to old problems by trying new methods and technologies. This includes enhancing business results, the customer experience, improving efficiencies, increased cash down payment at the point of sale, etc.
· Support the DOS in creating competitive, breakthrough strategies and plans.
· Drives Execution
· Responsible for exceeding the set monthly volume/VPG production on the floor
· Assists in other sales functions as needed and determined by DOS
· Responsible for Scheduling/Coordinating all new hire and advanced training. Works with Regional Trainer & Talent Development to provide world class training initiatives.
· Coordinates with Sales manager’s to conduct rides and reviews with select SE.
· Leads/coordinates Advanced Sales Training for SE when necessary and helps to develop monthly training calendar (along with Sales Manager’s and Regional Sales Training Manager).
· Coaches, develops, empowers measures, monitors and mentors Sales Manager’s, SE and TOs for current business needs and future leadership positions to support succession planning.
· Meets with Sales Manager’s and SE monthly for mentorship, coaching and goal assessment.
· Conducts motivational, meaningful morning sales meetings.
· Manages the SE and holds them accountable for adherence to policies and procedures.
· Generates maximum performance in the sales force by utilizing predefined metrics.
· Ensures that all new contracts are completed properly and processed according to current policy.
· Carries out all other reasonable requests as assigned by management.
· Comfortable running a 90 person team essential as a junior Director
· Strategize with the DOS by identifying key components and areas of opportunity relating to pricing, specials, promotions, contests and SPIFFs.Assess the inventory and needs of the sales floor
2600 North Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
250 Unit Time-Share
Ideally situated in the heart of the Grand Strand on magnificent Myrtle Beach, Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Anderson Ocean Club offers a spectacular vacation setting. Located within the existing Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, this upscale resort features elegantly appointed ocean view and oceanfront suites, each with a furnished patio and extensive comforts of home. Championship golf courses and a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment venues are within easy access of the resort's central location.