What will I be doing?
The Sales Operations Executive GCM will primarily
provide administration and/or data analytic support for the Sales Operations
team based in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen. This will include full
administrative support for the reporting requirements, client base, travel
arrangements, events, expenses and liaising with external and internal
addition, the position will support the Sales Operations team in major
sales-related projects and initiatives such as implementing & executing strategic
sales plans for the Owned and Operated hotels within the country.
The objective to achieve overall hotel
budgeted revenues, Sales influenced market segments targets, increase RevPar
Index and achieve annual market share targets (such as Wish Walk, Global Week
of Sales, Wedding Fair, etc.). Key stakeholders
include GCM support team, Regional Director of Sales, hotel Commercial Director
/ Director of Sales and Sales teams.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in advance of any events,
exhibitions, roadshows etc.
- Plan meetings with preferred suppliers/hotels and contact in advance of
- Support the sales operations team with planning and coordination of the
various sales, FAM trips and exhibitions.
collection of monthly sales reports for the team (where relevant).
updated entry of activities and travel plans.
participation information for events and property related calls / events - with
all the relevant data.
- Ensure that the information includes payment details,
participants details and travel/ attendance arrangements.
relevant communication is properly executed proactively both within the team
and also within the hotels.
- Maintain and
update relevant reports, databases for use by the team.
- Maintain proper
records retention (including contracts) as per the Reports Retention Policy.
- Coordinate property
- Coordinate any
required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, review plans within
a given time frame.
- Managing hotel
information centrally for the office.
- Help in
preparation of monthly expenses and travel authorizations.
- Assist in meeting
arrangements for meetings where necessary.
collection of information for the various trackers (where relevant).
- Recording and
preparation of accurate minutes of meetings (where required).
- Is responsible
for data and information on the Lobby pages as well as the common drive.
In addition to
performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to
perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the
percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the
supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assist in preparation of presentations (where
- Participate and attend relevant events and/or
meetings where required.
- Liaise with the properties, regions where appropriate.
WebEx calls for offices.
- Set up
coordinate and report the after event surveys.
- Assist other administrative functions when required and directed.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers and
internal stakeholders whether face to face, on the phone or via other channels.
- To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to
learn new skills and knowledge.
- Be accountable and sense of ownership
- Ability to work independently and manage the work of others
- Proven time management skills and data analytical skills
- Fast learner and familiarize with Hilton internal systems
- Open minded, flexible, creative and uses initiative to resolve issues.
- Maintain a team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues
in pursuit of department goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage
multiple projects and work effectively under time and resource constrains.
- Ability to take initiative to identify, priorities and
implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour
and absolute discretion with sensitive information
- Ability to direct collaboration among the team and external
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- Strong communications skills in both Mandarin and English: presentations, written and spoken
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!