- Patrols property, inside and out during all shifts
- Check doors and stairwells to make sure they are secure
- Respond to complaints and calls for help
- Purchase, maintain and monitor security cameras and alarm systems
- Escorts unruly patrons and loiters from the property
- Assists with securing taxi for inebriated guests
- Fills out report at end of shift
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years in Security role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred, Peace Office training preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Available to work multiple shifts
- Knowledge of security/surveillance procedures
Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.