Collegiate Hotel Group is seeking Restaurant Servers to join Graduate Hotels®, Lumen Hotel soon to be Graduate Dallas. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
- Take accurate food orders from guests
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that food is properly prepared and nicely presented
- Total checks, present to guests and accept payment
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in hotel/restaurant serving role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
The Collegiate Hotel Group is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 13 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 13 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically-integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com.
*Collegiate Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.