posted June 5, 2019Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown
Operations leader in training! Great Opportunity for Career Growth in Hospitality!Front Desk Supervisor / Lead
This is a great Guest Service Leadership Opportunity for someone looking to move up in the hospitality industry, as well as gain experience in a hotel opening. The Front Desk Lead / Supervisor ensures that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Lead or Supervisor schedules, trains and coaches Front Desk Team members in handling financial transactions accurately and in maintenance of required systems and records.
Core responsibilities include:
· Accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
· Proficient administration of the hotel's electronic reservation system
· Prompt, friendly response to guest requests or concerns with follow-up to ensure satisfaction
· Compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
· Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
· Ensures that new team members receive training in appropriate brand standards and in hotel procedures
· Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
· Prior experience in Hotel front desk positions required, supervisory experience preferred.
Settle in for a relaxing stay in our new Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown hotel. You’ll enjoy the comforts of home in our convenient downtown location just steps from the Maryland government offices and less than a mile from the Naval Academy and Navy -Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. With two major airports, Ronald Reagan and Baltimore-Washington, within 35 miles of our Annapolis hotel, your options for accessing the city are unlimited. Once you've arrived, explore the city’s charm with a stroll to waterfront dinning, shopping and explore the Arts and Theatre Districts.
Enjoy breakfast and dinner at our onsite restaurant, Kitchen on West Street. The Craft Cocktail & Martini Bar is the perfect complement to a savory evening meal. Stay connected with free WiFi in every guest room. With our state of the art 24-hour fitness center, it’s easy for you to stay fit. Host your Annapolis event with us in our 1,665 sq. ft. of versatile meeting and event space.