“Be willing to open new doors to new experiences and to step boldly forth to explore new horizons.”
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst assists with analysis and development of reports with regard to
associate compensation and/or benefit programs including salary and benefit plans, incentive plans,
merit increases, insurance plans, and retirement plans. Helps to conduct market research and analysis
of industry trends, associate surveys and workplace best practices to design benefit packages that are
competitive, meet associate needs and support the Aimbridge organizational goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 6 years of relevant experience required.
• Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
• Must maintain confidential information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Prior system implementation experience is a plus
• Prior UltiPro experience is a plus
• Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
• Analytical thinking skills. Statistical knowledge. Project management skills.
• Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of employee compensation structures
and other compensation programs.
• Reviews new and revised jobs for appropriate internal career mapping and pay level
• Reviews costs and usage rates of existing benefit and compensation programs to assess actual and
• Creates and modifies reports to analyze data and metrics that allow the team to make informed
• Participates in the selection and implementation of third-party benefit vendors.
• Partners in the oversight of operations and integrations of 3rd party compensation and benefit
vendors, including a 3rd party leave of absence administration service.
• Answer questions from associates regarding Aimbridge’s compensation and benefits programs.
• Manages oversight of various ad hoc reports related to both compensation and benefit needs.
• Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge: