We are currently looking for a Front Office Supervisor to join the front office team at Cambria in Anaheim located in Disney Resort area.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for supervising the operational activities of the Hotel’s front office within corporate and hotel guidelines to provide the highest standards of customer service, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Key responsibilities of a Front Office Supervisor include:
• Supervising procedural aspects of the hotel’s front office, maintaining a presence during peak traffic periods
• Observing employees while they work to ensure that the front desk team is checking guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
• Ensuring guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely, professional and friendly manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable
• Performing front desk agent duties as necessary, such as registration, check out and processing room reservations for guests
• Assisting employees with questions and problems as they occur
• Ensuring that all Elite guests, VIP guests and repeat guests are identified, recognized and pre-blocked
• Ensuring proper execution of VIP requirements, including room requests, amenity placement, welcome letters, gifts, etc.
• Monitoring cash handling, credit card totals and deposit slips to ensure accuracy
• Ensuring that all safety and security policies and procedures are followed
• Assisting with the training, coaching and development of team members
• Assisting with interviewing and hiring team members
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The ideal Front Office Supervisor candidate will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• One to three years front desk experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality
• Understanding of full service hotel products and guest services
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests and team members using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Must possess strong communication and listening skills
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Cambria Hotel & Suites is ideally situated in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District, home to world-renowned attractions including Disneyland and California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Anaheim Convention Center, Angel Stadium, Honda Center and American Sports Center.
We believe in making your stay as exciting as your visit. That’s why the all-new Cambria Hotel & Suites has been designed with our fun-loving guests in mind, and features a 30,000 square foot waterpark, a putting green, outdoor movie wall, arcade, BBQ areas, sports court, and more.