posted June 24, 2019Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
· 1 year cooking experience (preferred).
· Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
· Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation.
· Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment, i.e., stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.
· Ability to operate beverage equipment, e.g., coffee maker.
· Ability to comprehend & apply written product instructions to enable the safe application of products and processes within the hotel.
· Open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your perfect opportunity awaits. Discover why Hyatt is consistently ranked one of the world’s best places to work.
Each of the unique 14 brands within the Hyatt portfolio offers a distinct interpretation of our foundational purpose: to deliver personalized care and unforgettable experiences.
Fortune Magazine has included Hyatt on its list of the “100 Best Workplaces for Diversity”! We’re honored to be recognized among industry leaders who are doing the most to create inclusive cultures.