posted September 13, 2019Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy/Lancaster West
We Create Great Experiences! Come Join Our TEAM! We value and take care of our Team Members and provide a safe and friendly environment in which to work.
7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm
Accommodates Guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· ONQpm CSA Curriculum-perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages and hotel room block
· Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges babysitting services, pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available i.e. Hershey Park, etc. answers, screens, and routes calls.
· Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
· Records and delivers all wake up calls.
· Drives a company van as needed.
· Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 year related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License
Enjoying a fantastic location near Spooky Nook Sports and Route 283, the new Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy / Lancaster West hotel is only 20 minutes from the state capital. Mount Joy’s name is derived from the sailing ship, The Mountjoy that carried the original settlers over the Atlantic; a replica of which is found in the heart of town.
Travelers can visit the "Sweetest Place on Earth" and indulge their sweet tooth at Chocolate World. They can take a chocolate taste-testing class or experience some of the East Coast's best rollercoasters and water rides at Hersheypark. We're only a few miles east from a visit to Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country where our guests can step back in time and taste the simple life in the scenic Amish farmlands.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy invites guests to join us each morning for Hampton's free hot breakfast buffet, or grab a free Hampton’s On the Run Breakfast Bag™, Monday-Friday. We offer snacks, drinks, and souvenirs for purchase in the 24-hour convenience shop. Also, our team is ready to host an event for up to 45 people in our 616 sq. ft. meeting room.