posted July 10, 2019Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach
We are currently looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join the team to support our three properties (Hilton Garden Inn, Residence Inn, and Homewood Suites) all on the Redondo Beach, CA campus.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you’ll assist with accounting activities related to income auditing, cashiering, AP processing, and A/R collection, to ensure financial controls, accurate reporting and hotel profitability. This role assists the Finance Managers at both properties. Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required. Successful candidate may also assist with other hotel duties/departments, i.e, front desk, night audit, social hours, food and beverage, etc. as needed.
Key responsibilities of an Accounting Coordinator include:
• Processing invoices and accounts payables requests
• Performing daily income auditing and revenue posting
• Completing daily bank deposits
• Reconciling cash and credit card deposits on a daily basis
• Performing accounts receivables functions to include: accounts receivables billing, posting payments and making collection calls * Night audit functions to improve productivity & process * Partnering with Human Resources in order to ensure that associate files are maintained in compliance with state and federal law
The ideal Accounting Coordinator candidate will be detail oriented and highly analytical with at least 1-2 years experience in an accounting position.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting programs
• One to two years in a Front Office, Night Audit or Accounting position highly preferred
• Ability and desire to acquire extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities
• Ability to multi-task in a high-traffic environment
• Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Find everything you need for a successful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach hotel. Conveniently located just off I-405, this Redondo Beach hotel is set in the beautiful beach community of Redondo Beach, within the Northern Redondo Beach’s Northrop Grumman campus. Enjoy easy access to LAX International Airport. Corporate guests will appreciate our proximity to Fortune 500 companies such as DirecTV, Raytheon, Aerospace, Mattel, Chevron, Oracle and Hughes.
Unwind in an inviting guest room, equipped with amenities for work and relaxation including complimentary WiFi, ergonomic work space and a comfortable Garden Sleep System bed. Enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast and lunch and dinner at the Garden Grille. Unwind over drinks in the Garden Grille Bar and stock up on travel essentials at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry.
With a fitness center and an outdoor pool, it’s easy to focus on exercise during your stay at our hotel in Redondo Beach, CA. Catch up with work in the 24-hour business center and host a training seminar, business meeting or banquet for up to 100 guests in our 2,500 sq.ft. of versatile meeting space.