posted October 10, 2019Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach
We are currently looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team at our Marriott Residence Inn, Redondo Beach property.
As a Guest Service Agent, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of a Guest Service Agent include:
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner
• Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
• Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
• Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The ideal Guest Service Agent candidate will have two years of customer service experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Strong computer skills
• Pleasant telephone demeanor
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott®. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, your daily routine matters. You'll thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences you need. This modern all-suite hotel will feature 172 spacious studio, one and two bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas highlighting upscale design of the modern home along with fully equipped kitchens ready for your favorite cuisines. Take advantage of free grocery shopping services to fill your refrigerator and satisfy cravings. Free Internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Free hot breakfast daily to start mornings off right and Chef created food selctions to enjoy during our evening "In The Mix" events on select nights to end the day fulfilled. Relax and unwind when you want and stay focused and productive when it's essential. This hotel features spacious meeting rooms and on-site catering services as well.