posted August 23, 2019South Seas Island Resort
1. New Hire Orientation Training.
2. 4DX Training and monthly tracking of 4DX for each department.
3. Monthly coordination and tracking of TIPS and Food Handler's Training.
4. Coordination and execution of Interstate Code of Service Training.
5. Design, development, preparation and facilitation of management training programs.
6. Data input and maintenance of training records.
7. Continually update and maintain all S.O.P. training manuals for all departments.
8. Coordination and management of department job skills certification program.
9. Creation and distribution of training certificates
10. Design, development and coordination of safety and OSHA training and programs
11. Design, development and coordination of guest satisfaction training programs.
12. Creation and distribution of monthly training calendar.
13. Coordination and facilitation of training program feedback meetings.
14. Provide Assistance with Employee Relations, Employee Benefits and Recruiting in the Human Resources Department.
15. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be
performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel workload, rush jobs or technological developments).
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
Experience: 2 Years Training & Development Experience;
Training program design and development experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent employee relations skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
Proven ability to resolve problems.
Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
For decades, generations of guests have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. Our iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is a destination rich in recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Visitors will feel at home in a variety of accommodations, ranging from comfortable hotel rooms, charming condominiums and cottages, to private homes and villas. A Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine, this inviting oasis allows the discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.