Teaneck Marriott is looking for a courteous, customer service driven, happy, energetic, ambitious, inspired, ego-free, and ‘open for business’ type associate to join our growing hospitality team! If you think you are ready for the exciting world of hospitality then Teaneck Marriott is for you!
Officer will be responsible for promoting a safe environment for guests and associates of the hotel, assisting in maintaining order, enforcing internal rules and regulations, and investigating and reporting incidents involving the loss of property, theft, personal injury, motor vehicle accident, etc. that may result in claims against the hotel. Provide escorts for associates and guests.
• Report and documents any unsafe working practices or conditions, and recommend corrective action
• Monitor, document, and report suspicious activity observed on security cameras
• Identify visitors at associate entrance, issue and collect passes in accordance with procedures
• Control and account for all keys, especially keys to critical areas
• Conduct investigations of all incidents of theft, fraud, violence, property damage, personal injury, unlawful entry, trespassing and any other event that creates a disturbance on the premises or which may result in a claim against the organization. Create a detailed written report of your investigation.
• Observe persons on premises who abuse hotel facilities, intrude into restricted areas, disturb or intrude upon the privacy of guests. Initiate action to remove such individual(s) from the premises
• Thorough knowledge of hotel’s emergency fire, bomb threat, first aid, and tornado procedures and evacuation plan
• Maintain a detailed log book and activity sheet entries
• Log in items and secure items for lost and found
• Generate associate identification cards
• Other duties as assigned by management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to apply directly through our website by following the link below:
Our Hotel in Teaneck NJ features stylishly updated guest rooms, dedicated concierge floors, the M Club, Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, as well as an experienced sales and events team to plan and execute flawless meetings and events. Featuring 26,500 sq ft of event space, our hotel in Teaneck serves as an ideal meeting facility and wedding venue. Perfect for getaways, business meetings and lavish social events, Marriott Teaneck offers updated guest rooms and luxury suites with all the comforts of home. The ideal spot amongst hotels in Teaneck for sporting events at MetLife Stadium, the Marriott at Glenpointe is just minutes away from all the action. As a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner with stylish accommodations and a health club and spa, make Teaneck Marriott the ideal choice for a hotel in Bergen County.
The Marriott Teaneck at Glenpointe is managed by White Lodging. In 1985, White Lodging started as a one-hotel company in Northwest Indiana. Today, the company is one of the hospitality industry leaders, combining development, ownership and management into one continuously growing package with 168 premium-branded, select and full service hotels in 21 states along with more than 30 restaurants, totaling nearly $1 billion in revenue. Our nearly 9,000 associates strive to maximize the value of every asset, guided by our core values of growth, accountability, ethics, impact, reliability and genuine care.
To become the most desired and highly valued developer, owner and manager of leading brand full and select service hotels in the United States.