posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains hotel rooms and public areas in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and other hotel staff to clean each room to brand standards, including inspecting every room to ensure it is guest ready.
Head Room Attendants perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel, cleaning both guest rooms, public spaces, and at times performing the duties of overnight/on-call, and/or Guest Service Representative. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
Besides performing the duties of a Room Attendant, the Head Room Attendant acts as a trainer and leader for other Room Attendants. The Head Room Attendant helps stock carts; ensures personal protective equipment is used, and that cleaning supplies are properly used.
• Coordinates activities, cleaning priorities, and guest service needs with the front desk and management
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public areas to be cleaned during Room Attendants’ shifts.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of each shift.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, utilizing the detailed checklists so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.), to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas clean, and organized.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Washes and folds laundry as necessary.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Position may require that employee cover on call, office closed desk hours and respond to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests. Company/Property cell phone will be provided.
• Responds to hotel emergencies and masters all emergency policies and procedures.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached
While staying at WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast, guests can enjoy the convenience of an extended stay hotel and the sense of home while traveling. In-room kitchens, in every suite, are complete with two-burner stove, large sink, microwave oven, ample counter and cupboard space, and full-sized refrigerator and freezer. Additional kitchen items available. Rooms allow for one-to-four guests with options including queen-sized beds, king-sized beds, and sofas. Guest laundry room available 24/7 with vending machines for snacks and drinks. Free basic wi-fi is available for every guest to ensure they can work, stay in touch, and browse the web. Fitness center available 24/7 for guests 18+. If guests need anything staff is available, even after the front desk is closed, to ensure comfort. Pet-friendly hotel (see policy overview below) and a 100% non-smoking hotel with smoke-free hotel rooms.
There is an opportunity for great savings of time and money for extended stay hotel guests that use their in-room kitchen for cooking and enjoying meals in WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast rooms. There are lots of options for grocery and retail shopping and options for meals and snacks out close to the hotel. Enjoy choices like, but not limited to, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Wendy's, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, IHOP, Publix Super Market, Casa Ramos Mexican, Papa John's, Jersey Mike's, Target, ALDI, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Walmart Supercenter, Golden Corral, Applebee's, Bangkok Jazz Thai, and Hamburger Hill.
If visiting, working in, or moving to/within the Tampa area and needing a room for a few nights or more, consider WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast - an extended stay hotel with great rates, comfortable rooms, and a focus on guest comfort.