posted August 8, 2019WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and make change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities including running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, to company standards.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties, as necessary, to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notify General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Prepares housekeeping duty rosters for move-out and stay-over cleans.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspect rooms for guest readiness.
• Other duties as assigned.
Full job description attached.
While staying at WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast, guests can enjoy the convenience of an extended stay hotel and the sense of home while traveling. In-room kitchens, in every suite, are complete with two-burner stove, large sink, microwave oven, ample counter and cupboard space, and full-sized refrigerator and freezer. Additional kitchen items available. Rooms allow for one-to-four guests with options including queen-sized beds, king-sized beds, and sofas. Guest laundry room available 24/7 with vending machines for snacks and drinks. Free basic wi-fi is available for every guest to ensure they can work, stay in touch, and browse the web. Fitness center available 24/7 for guests 18+. If guests need anything staff is available, even after the front desk is closed, to ensure comfort. Pet-friendly hotel (see policy overview below) and a 100% non-smoking hotel with smoke-free hotel rooms.
There is an opportunity for great savings of time and money for extended stay hotel guests that use their in-room kitchen for cooking and enjoying meals in WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast rooms. There are lots of options for grocery and retail shopping and options for meals and snacks out close to the hotel. Enjoy choices like, but not limited to, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Wendy's, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, IHOP, Publix Super Market, Casa Ramos Mexican, Papa John's, Jersey Mike's, Target, ALDI, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Walmart Supercenter, Golden Corral, Applebee's, Bangkok Jazz Thai, and Hamburger Hill.
If visiting, working in, or moving to/within the Tampa area and needing a room for a few nights or more, consider WoodSpring Suites Tampa Northeast - an extended stay hotel with great rates, comfortable rooms, and a focus on guest comfort.