posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95 North
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
The Maintenance Tech (MT) primarily focuses on keeping the property operational.
Duties include carpentry; plumbing; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing and repairing kitchen appliances and PTACs; and repairing interior and exterior walls, siding, roof, landscape, concrete, interior carpet, floors, and stairs. Depending on business needs, MT may be asked to prepare rooms and assist with cleaning duties. The MT is personally committed to ensuring all known issues are repaired at the end of each shift of work.
• Paints interior and exterior surfaces, repairs damaged walls and dry wall, replaces windows, hangs cabinets, repairs kitchen counters, installs carpet, base board and vinyl tiles.
• Removes damaged appliances and installs replacement microwaves, sinks, refrigerators, and stove tops.
• Performs general carpentry-related tasks as well as landscaping and parking lot repairs.
• Assists with completion of the preventative maintenance checklist and completes minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, lighting fixtures, etc. to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
• Inspects drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions according to company checklists.
• Repairs or replaces PTACS, hot water heaters, and commercial washer/dryers.
• Assists in checking electrical systems such as PTAC, light switches, electrical panels, television sets, lighting systems, and makes minor repairs and/or replacement.
• Assists in checking and makes minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) building safety and security audits for submission to the corporate offices
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Travels to and from retail stores to purchase supplies as necessary.
• Completes daily bank deposits as necessary.
• Cleans and maintains interior and exterior common areas of the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lot and grounds so property is cleaned to company standards.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans snow from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other staff with laundry removal and Move Out cleans as necessary.
• Assists guests with general questions and inquiries, and provide excellent customer service.
• Notifies General Manager of any major repairs.
• Any other reasonable request made by General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
The nation’s fastest-growing hotel franchise, ownership and management company focused on the growing value, extended-stay hotel segment - WoodSpring Hotels was founded in 2003. Today there are WoodSpring Suites, WoodSpring Suites Signature and Value Place hotels in 36 states.
As an extended stay hotel we vary from traditional hotels in several ways including a focus on cost-conscious transient guests (typically needing a room for several nights or longer) a simple, better hotel experience. They may be moving to or within the community, visiting friends and family, vacationing, working or attending meetings and conferences, or coming to study or pursue other career goals but all of our guests should enjoy the same, consistent experience. Every room includes a kitchen, free wi-fi and parking are standard, pet-friendly rooms are in every hotel, guest laundry and other amenities are available around the clock. On-site, hotel staff is expected to be professional, welcoming, and helpful while ensuring every well-priced suite is incredibly clean.
This location is one of about 115 locations owned by the WoodSpring Hotels corporate ownership entity and managed by its compliment - WoodSpring Hotels Property Management. Employees at our owned/operated hotels receive competitive compensation packages and frequently advance at the property and, in some cases, on to regional and even national opportunities.
Are you ready to put your hospitality skills and enthusiasm to work for an industry leader? Positions available at this location are posted on this page and you can find openings at our brand offices in Matthews (Charlotte), North Carolina and Wichita, Kansas and for remote employees here.