posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95 North
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Full job description attached.
The nation’s fastest-growing hotel franchise, ownership and management company focused on the growing value, extended-stay hotel segment - WoodSpring Hotels was founded in 2003. Today there are WoodSpring Suites, WoodSpring Suites Signature and Value Place hotels in 36 states.
As an extended stay hotel we vary from traditional hotels in several ways including a focus on cost-conscious transient guests (typically needing a room for several nights or longer) a simple, better hotel experience. They may be moving to or within the community, visiting friends and family, vacationing, working or attending meetings and conferences, or coming to study or pursue other career goals but all of our guests should enjoy the same, consistent experience. Every room includes a kitchen, free wi-fi and parking are standard, pet-friendly rooms are in every hotel, guest laundry and other amenities are available around the clock. On-site, hotel staff is expected to be professional, welcoming, and helpful while ensuring every well-priced suite is incredibly clean.
This location is one of about 115 locations owned by the WoodSpring Hotels corporate ownership entity and managed by its compliment - WoodSpring Hotels Property Management. Employees at our owned/operated hotels receive competitive compensation packages and frequently advance at the property and, in some cases, on to regional and even national opportunities.
Are you ready to put your hospitality skills and enthusiasm to work for an industry leader? Positions available at this location are posted on this page and you can find openings at our brand offices in Matthews (Charlotte), North Carolina and Wichita, Kansas and for remote employees here.