posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establishes how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities, such as running reports and posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts head room attendant or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways to company standards.
• Assist guests checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Completes night audit entry.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notifies General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspects rooms for guest readiness.
• Consists of a combination of regular desk scheduled hours and on-call hours. Covers on call duties during closed desk hours and responds to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park is the perfect extended stay hotel combination of affordablity, comfort, and ease. While an extended stay hotel guest - enjoy a comfortable, oversized lobby with coffee service and a comfortable place to meet up with fellow guests and others. Parties of one-to-four people can choose from three suite layouts - all with mixtures of queen-sized beds and sleeper sofas. Every room has an in-room kitchen that is complete with appliances - stove, microwave oven, full-sized refrigerator and freezer - and ample cupboard and counter space as well as a large prep sink. Additional kitchen items sold at front desk. Free basic wi-fi and free parking are available to every guest as is 24/7 guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support. A 100% smoke-free hotel, only non-smoking hotel rooms are available. Pet-friendly hotel rooms also available (see overview below).
While maximum savings of money and time can be realized when guests use the in-room kitchen in each of WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park's extended stay hotel suites, there are lots of affordable, convenient dining and shopping options nearby to facilitate cooking or for enjoying a meal out. Some of the many options include - but are not limited to - Cracker Barrel, Side Street, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hamada of Japan, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Culver's, Target, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, Subway, TGI Fridays, Jewel-Osco Grocery, Dollar Busters, McDonald's, Speedhead Burritos, Hailstorm Brewing, Brook Haven Market Place II, Popeye's, ALDI, Dollar Tree, Jimmy John's, Texas Road House, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco Wholesale.
Extended stay hotel guests visiting, doing work in, or relocating to the Tinley Park, IL and southwest-Chicago area will enjoy WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park. Queen beds, weekly rates, free basic wi-fi and parking, pet-friendly hotel room policies, and friendly staff make for a great deal and a home-like experience. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better.