posted August 26, 2019WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. e offer excellent benefits. We are a company where "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains hotel rooms and public areas in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and other hotel staff to clean each room to brand standards, including inspecting every room to ensure it is guest ready.
Head Room Attendants perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel, cleaning both guest rooms, public spaces, and at times performing the duties of overnight/on-call, and/or Guest Service Representative. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
Besides performing the duties of a Room Attendant, the Head Room Attendant acts as a trainer and leader for other Room Attendants. The Head Room Attendant helps stock carts; ensures personal protective equipment is used, and that cleaning supplies are properly used.
• Coordinates activities, cleaning priorities, and guest service needs with the front desk and management
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public areas to be cleaned during Room Attendants’ shifts.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of each shift.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, utilizing the detailed checklists so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.), to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas clean, and organized.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Washes and folds laundry as necessary.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Position may require that employee cover on call, office closed desk hours and respond to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests. Company/Property cell phone will be provided.
• Responds to hotel emergencies and masters all emergency policies and procedures.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached
Looking for an extended stay hotel northeast of Atlanta, Georgia in Alpharetta, GA? Consider WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta. Business travelers, medical professionals, military members, those working in and around Alpharetta and Cumming and those moving to and within the area will all appreciate this combination of the comforts of home and the ease of an extended stay hotel. Weekly rates, monthly rates, extended stay rates, and nightly rates. Free wi-fi for every guest. Three room types, all with in-room kitchens and double/full-sized beds. Guest laundry room and vending available 24/7. Professional staff available at all times to ensure comfort for every guest.
A new kind of extended stay hotel, WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta prioritizes guest comfort and satisfaction while maintaining low, weekly rates. Some of the comforts of home guests can enjoy while away from home include choice of three suite layouts - allowing for 1 to 4 guests. In-room kitchens, in every suite, are complete with microwave, cook top, full-sized fridge and freezer, prep sink, and counter and cupboard space. Free wireless internet / free wi-fi is available for every guest. Laundry and vending machines available around the clock. Professional staff ensures every guest has a clean, comfortable room and positive stay and experience.