Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
The Maintenance Tech (MT) primarily focuses on keeping the property operational.
Duties include carpentry; plumbing; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing and repairing kitchen appliances and PTACs; and repairing interior and exterior walls, siding, roof, landscape, concrete, interior carpet, floors, and stairs. Depending on business needs, MT may be asked to prepare rooms and assist with cleaning duties. The MT is personally committed to ensuring all known issues are repaired at the end of each shift of work.
• Paints interior and exterior surfaces, repairs damaged walls and dry wall, replaces windows, hangs cabinets, repairs kitchen counters, installs carpet, base board and vinyl tiles.
• Removes damaged appliances and installs replacement microwaves, sinks, refrigerators, and stove tops.
• Performs general carpentry-related tasks as well as landscaping and parking lot repairs.
• Assists with completion of the preventative maintenance checklist and completes minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, lighting fixtures, etc. to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
• Inspects drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions according to company checklists.
• Repairs or replaces PTACS, hot water heaters, and commercial washer/dryers.
• Assists in checking electrical systems such as PTAC, light switches, electrical panels, television sets, lighting systems, and makes minor repairs and/or replacement.
• Assists in checking and makes minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) building safety and security audits for submission to the corporate offices
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Travels to and from retail stores to purchase supplies as necessary.
• Completes daily bank deposits as necessary.
• Cleans and maintains interior and exterior common areas of the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lot and grounds so property is cleaned to company standards.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans snow from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other staff with laundry removal and Move Out cleans as necessary.
• Assists guests with general questions and inquiries, and provide excellent customer service.
• Notifies General Manager of any major repairs.
• Any other reasonable request made by General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
A new, different, better kind of extended stay hotel, WoodSpring Suites Gulfport offers business and personal travelers as well as those moving to and within the Gulfport/Biloxi area with incredible clean, wonderfully comfortable rooms. Affordable nightly rates are made even better with weekly rates and monthly rates that lower in price, per night, for each consecutive night a guest stays. Air force and military members, students, travelers and those with early or late flights are welcome. Double-beds in all rooms, sofas and sleeper-sofas in select suites. Additional value can be found in free wi-fi / free wireless internet and free parking as well as in-room kitchens (in every room), 24/7 guest laundry facilities and vending machines, pet-friendly hotel rooms, and an always-available, always-welcoming staff.
While an extended stay hotel guest at WoodSpring Suites Gulfport will be close to all the area offers including:
Gulfport, Mississippi (3 miles), Biloxi, MS (19 miles), Deer Island (21 miles), D'Iberville (17 miles), Long Beach (7 miles), Cuevas (12 miles), De Lisle (14 miles), Lyman (8 miles)
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport / GPT Airport (2.5 miles), Coast Transit Authority - Gulfport Route 37 (on bus route, own stop), Keesler Air Force Base / Keesler AFB (12 miles)
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (14 - 31 miles), Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center and Jefferson Davis Presidential Library (10 miles), Gulf Coast Casinos (8 - 18 miles)
Gulfport Premium Outlets (2 miles), Gulf Islands Waterpark (4 miles), Gulfport Dragway (6 miles), Institute for Marine Mammal Studies (8 miles), Lynn Meadows Discovery Center (6 miles)
Port of Gulfport and Gulfport Harbor (3 miles), Memorial Hospital at Gulfport (3 miles), CRTC, Mississippi Air National Guard, Army National Guard, and Air National Guard Training (3 miles)
Guests at WoodSpring Suites Gulfport can look foward to the perfect mix of comfort and convinience while a guest. In-room kitchens, available in every room and all three room layouts, are complete with microwave oven, multi-burner stovetop, full-sized refrigerator and freezer, and prep sink as well as ample cupboard and counter space. Double-beds in every room that will allow for one-to-four-guests per room. Free wireless internet / free wi-fi for all guests. Sleeper sofas in select rooms. Pet-friendly hotel rooms are available for a cost. Free parking and access to vending machines and guest laundry facilities allow guests to be more comfortable around the clock.