posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park is the perfect extended stay hotel combination of affordablity, comfort, and ease. While an extended stay hotel guest - enjoy a comfortable, oversized lobby with coffee service and a comfortable place to meet up with fellow guests and others. Parties of one-to-four people can choose from three suite layouts - all with mixtures of queen-sized beds and sleeper sofas. Every room has an in-room kitchen that is complete with appliances - stove, microwave oven, full-sized refrigerator and freezer - and ample cupboard and counter space as well as a large prep sink. Additional kitchen items sold at front desk. Free basic wi-fi and free parking are available to every guest as is 24/7 guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support. A 100% smoke-free hotel, only non-smoking hotel rooms are available. Pet-friendly hotel rooms also available (see overview below).
While maximum savings of money and time can be realized when guests use the in-room kitchen in each of WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park's extended stay hotel suites, there are lots of affordable, convenient dining and shopping options nearby to facilitate cooking or for enjoying a meal out. Some of the many options include - but are not limited to - Cracker Barrel, Side Street, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hamada of Japan, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Culver's, Target, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, Subway, TGI Fridays, Jewel-Osco Grocery, Dollar Busters, McDonald's, Speedhead Burritos, Hailstorm Brewing, Brook Haven Market Place II, Popeye's, ALDI, Dollar Tree, Jimmy John's, Texas Road House, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco Wholesale.
Extended stay hotel guests visiting, doing work in, or relocating to the Tinley Park, IL and southwest-Chicago area will enjoy WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park. Queen beds, weekly rates, free basic wi-fi and parking, pet-friendly hotel room policies, and friendly staff make for a great deal and a home-like experience. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better.