posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
The Maintenance Tech (MT) primarily focuses on keeping the property operational.
Duties include carpentry; plumbing; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing and repairing kitchen appliances and PTACs; and repairing interior and exterior walls, siding, roof, landscape, concrete, interior carpet, floors, and stairs. Depending on business needs, MT may be asked to prepare rooms and assist with cleaning duties. The MT is personally committed to ensuring all known issues are repaired at the end of each shift of work.
• Paints interior and exterior surfaces, repairs damaged walls and dry wall, replaces windows, hangs cabinets, repairs kitchen counters, installs carpet, base board and vinyl tiles.
• Removes damaged appliances and installs replacement microwaves, sinks, refrigerators, and stove tops.
• Performs general carpentry-related tasks as well as landscaping and parking lot repairs.
• Assists with completion of the preventative maintenance checklist and completes minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, lighting fixtures, etc. to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
• Inspects drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions according to company checklists.
• Repairs or replaces PTACS, hot water heaters, and commercial washer/dryers.
• Assists in checking electrical systems such as PTAC, light switches, electrical panels, television sets, lighting systems, and makes minor repairs and/or replacement.
• Assists in checking and makes minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) building safety and security audits for submission to the corporate offices
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Travels to and from retail stores to purchase supplies as necessary.
• Completes daily bank deposits as necessary.
• Cleans and maintains interior and exterior common areas of the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lot and grounds so property is cleaned to company standards.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans snow from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other staff with laundry removal and Move Out cleans as necessary.
• Assists guests with general questions and inquiries, and provide excellent customer service.
• Notifies General Manager of any major repairs.
• Any other reasonable request made by General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park is the perfect extended stay hotel combination of affordablity, comfort, and ease. While an extended stay hotel guest - enjoy a comfortable, oversized lobby with coffee service and a comfortable place to meet up with fellow guests and others. Parties of one-to-four people can choose from three suite layouts - all with mixtures of queen-sized beds and sleeper sofas. Every room has an in-room kitchen that is complete with appliances - stove, microwave oven, full-sized refrigerator and freezer - and ample cupboard and counter space as well as a large prep sink. Additional kitchen items sold at front desk. Free basic wi-fi and free parking are available to every guest as is 24/7 guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support. A 100% smoke-free hotel, only non-smoking hotel rooms are available. Pet-friendly hotel rooms also available (see overview below).
While maximum savings of money and time can be realized when guests use the in-room kitchen in each of WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park's extended stay hotel suites, there are lots of affordable, convenient dining and shopping options nearby to facilitate cooking or for enjoying a meal out. Some of the many options include - but are not limited to - Cracker Barrel, Side Street, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hamada of Japan, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Culver's, Target, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, Subway, TGI Fridays, Jewel-Osco Grocery, Dollar Busters, McDonald's, Speedhead Burritos, Hailstorm Brewing, Brook Haven Market Place II, Popeye's, ALDI, Dollar Tree, Jimmy John's, Texas Road House, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco Wholesale.
Extended stay hotel guests visiting, doing work in, or relocating to the Tinley Park, IL and southwest-Chicago area will enjoy WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park. Queen beds, weekly rates, free basic wi-fi and parking, pet-friendly hotel room policies, and friendly staff make for a great deal and a home-like experience. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better.