posted September 7, 2019WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains hotel rooms and public areas in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and other hotel staff to clean each room to brand standards, including inspecting every room to ensure it is guest ready.
Head Room Attendants perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel, cleaning both guest rooms, public spaces, and at times performing the duties of overnight/on-call, and/or Guest Service Representative. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
Besides performing the duties of a Room Attendant, the Head Room Attendant acts as a trainer and leader for other Room Attendants. The Head Room Attendant helps stock carts; ensures personal protective equipment is used, and that cleaning supplies are properly used.
• Coordinates activities, cleaning priorities, and guest service needs with the front desk and management
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public areas to be cleaned during Room Attendants’ shifts.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of each shift.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, utilizing the detailed checklists so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.), to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas clean, and organized.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Washes and folds laundry as necessary.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Position may require that employee cover on call, office closed desk hours and respond to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests. Company/Property cell phone will be provided.
• Responds to hotel emergencies and masters all emergency policies and procedures.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park is the perfect extended stay hotel combination of affordablity, comfort, and ease. While an extended stay hotel guest - enjoy a comfortable, oversized lobby with coffee service and a comfortable place to meet up with fellow guests and others. Parties of one-to-four people can choose from three suite layouts - all with mixtures of queen-sized beds and sleeper sofas. Every room has an in-room kitchen that is complete with appliances - stove, microwave oven, full-sized refrigerator and freezer - and ample cupboard and counter space as well as a large prep sink. Additional kitchen items sold at front desk. Free basic wi-fi and free parking are available to every guest as is 24/7 guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support. A 100% smoke-free hotel, only non-smoking hotel rooms are available. Pet-friendly hotel rooms also available (see overview below).
While maximum savings of money and time can be realized when guests use the in-room kitchen in each of WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park's extended stay hotel suites, there are lots of affordable, convenient dining and shopping options nearby to facilitate cooking or for enjoying a meal out. Some of the many options include - but are not limited to - Cracker Barrel, Side Street, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hamada of Japan, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Culver's, Target, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, Subway, TGI Fridays, Jewel-Osco Grocery, Dollar Busters, McDonald's, Speedhead Burritos, Hailstorm Brewing, Brook Haven Market Place II, Popeye's, ALDI, Dollar Tree, Jimmy John's, Texas Road House, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco Wholesale.
Extended stay hotel guests visiting, doing work in, or relocating to the Tinley Park, IL and southwest-Chicago area will enjoy WoodSpring Suites Chicago Tinley Park. Queen beds, weekly rates, free basic wi-fi and parking, pet-friendly hotel room policies, and friendly staff make for a great deal and a home-like experience. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better.