posted August 8, 2019WoodSpring Suites Deerfield Beach
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
SIMPLY A BETTER WAY TO LIVE AWAY!
Whether you call WoodSpring Suites "home" for just a few days or much longer, you can rely on us to provide you with a simple, reasonable, down-to-earth experience. From the moment you book your room, throughout your entire stay, you can count on the friendly staff at WoodSpring Suites to treat you like you’d treat a guest in your own home.
Part of what makes people feel good about staying with us is our promise to keep everything simple so your experience is hassle-free. This means free wi-fi, super clean, pet-friendly rooms where you can relax or be productive, and well-designed kitchens in every suite. In fact, the whole experience lets you be you. It’s down-to-earth, laid-back and friendly. And reasonably priced – with better rates for longer stays.