posted August 8, 2019WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
The Maintenance Tech (MT) primarily focuses on keeping the property operational.
Duties include carpentry; plumbing; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing and repairing kitchen appliances and PTACs; and repairing interior and exterior walls, siding, roof, landscape, concrete, interior carpet, floors, and stairs. Depending on business needs, MT may be asked to prepare rooms and assist with cleaning duties. The MT is personally committed to ensuring all known issues are repaired at the end of each shift of work.
• Paints interior and exterior surfaces, repairs damaged walls and dry wall, replaces windows, hangs cabinets, repairs kitchen counters, installs carpet, base board and vinyl tiles.
• Removes damaged appliances and installs replacement microwaves, sinks, refrigerators, and stove tops.
• Performs general carpentry-related tasks as well as landscaping and parking lot repairs.
• Assists with completion of the preventative maintenance checklist and completes minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, lighting fixtures, etc. to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
• Inspects drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions according to company checklists.
• Repairs or replaces PTACS, hot water heaters, and commercial washer/dryers.
• Assists in checking electrical systems such as PTAC, light switches, electrical panels, television sets, lighting systems, and makes minor repairs and/or replacement.
• Assists in checking and makes minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) building safety and security audits for submission to the corporate offices
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Travels to and from retail stores to purchase supplies as necessary.
• Completes daily bank deposits as necessary.
• Cleans and maintains interior and exterior common areas of the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lot and grounds so property is cleaned to company standards.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans snow from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other staff with laundry removal and Move Out cleans as necessary.
• Assists guests with general questions and inquiries, and provide excellent customer service.
• Notifies General Manager of any major repairs.
• Any other reasonable request made by General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
Looking for an extended stay hotel northeast of Atlanta, Georgia in Alpharetta, GA? Consider WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta. Business travelers, medical professionals, military members, those working in and around Alpharetta and Cumming and those moving to and within the area will all appreciate this combination of the comforts of home and the ease of an extended stay hotel. Weekly rates, monthly rates, extended stay rates, and nightly rates. Free wi-fi for every guest. Three room types, all with in-room kitchens and double/full-sized beds. Guest laundry room and vending available 24/7. Professional staff available at all times to ensure comfort for every guest.
A new kind of extended stay hotel, WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta prioritizes guest comfort and satisfaction while maintaining low, weekly rates. Some of the comforts of home guests can enjoy while away from home include choice of three suite layouts - allowing for 1 to 4 guests. In-room kitchens, in every suite, are complete with microwave, cook top, full-sized fridge and freezer, prep sink, and counter and cupboard space. Free wireless internet / free wi-fi is available for every guest. Laundry and vending machines available around the clock. Professional staff ensures every guest has a clean, comfortable room and positive stay and experience.