posted August 8, 2019WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and make change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities including running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, to company standards.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties, as necessary, to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notify General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Prepares housekeeping duty rosters for move-out and stay-over cleans.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspect rooms for guest readiness.
• Other duties as assigned.
Full job description attached.
A new, better kind of extended stay hotel - WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon is a great combination of hotel convenience and home comfort. Well-designed suites, all with in-room kitchens that are complete with microwave, stove, cupboard and counter space, full-sized refrigerator and freezer, and prep sink. Additional kitchen items are available at the front desk. Guests (groups from one-to-four people) will enjoy three suite layouts all with queen-sized beds, king-sized beds, and leather sleeper sofas that turn to single-sized pull-out beds for additional guest sleeping space. Tables and chairs allow guests to work and eat. Ample storage for everything. 100% smoke-free hotel has all non-smoking hotel rooms. Pet-friendly hotel rooms are available (see policy overview below). Large, flat-screen TVs including premium movie channels at no additional cost. Free basic wi-fi, free guest parking, and a guest laundry room and vending machines available at all times make guest feel at ease. Limited desk hours are supplemented with always on-site, always available staff for after hours check-in and urgent guest needs.
While using in-room kitchens to store and enjoy snacks and meals will maximize the value of WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon's extended stay hotel rates - there are lots of retail, grocery, food shopping and dining options nearby for guest ease. Culver's, Box of Cubans, TAIGA, and Westshore Pizza are all within walking distance. Wawa, Subway, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, China 1, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, Publix Super Market, Costco Wholesale, Target, Kohl's Brandon, Walmart Supercenter, LongHorn Steakhouse, Mellow Mushroom, Steak 'n Shake, First Watch - Brandon, Taco Bell, Chick-fil-A, Village Inn, Bonefish Grill, Waffle House, Golden Corral, Walgreen's, Applebee's, Hamburger Mary's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, The Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle, and Olive Garden are all within a mile as is Westfield Brandon, Plaza at Brandon Town Center, and Regency Square shopping malls. Additional options include, but are not limited to: Denny's, Bob Evan's, IHOP, Burger King, and Wendy's.
Moving to or visiting Brandon, Florida and the east Tampa, FL area? Consider WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon. 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly rooms all with in-room kitchens. Free parking, free basic wi-fi, guest laundry room available. Low, weekly rates, queen and king sized beds, and friendly staff make for an even greater value. WoodSpring Suites Tampa Brandon - It's Simple. Done Better.