posted October 10, 2019WoodSpring Suites Brownsville
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains hotel rooms and public areas in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and other hotel staff to clean each room to brand standards, including inspecting every room to ensure it is guest ready.
Head Room Attendants perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel, cleaning both guest rooms, public spaces, and at times performing the duties of overnight/on-call, and/or Guest Service Representative. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
Besides performing the duties of a Room Attendant, the Head Room Attendant acts as a trainer and leader for other Room Attendants. The Head Room Attendant helps stock carts; ensures personal protective equipment is used, and that cleaning supplies are properly used.
• Coordinates activities, cleaning priorities, and guest service needs with the front desk and management
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public areas to be cleaned during Room Attendants’ shifts.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of each shift.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, utilizing the detailed checklists so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.), to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas clean, and organized.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Washes and folds laundry as necessary.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Position may require that employee cover on call, office closed desk hours and respond to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests. Company/Property cell phone will be provided.
• Responds to hotel emergencies and masters all emergency policies and procedures.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached
Just down the street from Glady’s Porter Zoo and other great attractions like Space X Launch Site, Schlitterbahn Water Park and Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site.
The Value Place Brownsville located near Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport, is an extended stay hotel offering great rates for nightly, weekly and extended stay guests. The hotel offers three comfortable room types all with well-equipped kitchens and plenty of space for working and relaxing.
Our unique extended stay hotel offers three room types, all of which include the comforts you require at a price you can afford. Each Brownsville weekly hotel room is fully-furnished and includes a modified kitchen with a full-size refrigerator and freezer, a two-burner stovetop, microwave, living room/bedroom furnishings and more. All guests have access to on-site, 24/7 laundry facilities andvending machines – ideal for extended stays.
Value Place extended stay hotels provide a truly affordable, incredibly clean, always simple extended stay hotel experience. Now part of the WoodSpring Hotels extended stay family, we’re even more committed to providing our guests with the friendly service, essential amenities and reasonable rates they’ve come to expect. Whether you’re traveling for a night, a week or even longer, you’re sure to appreciate the kitchen in every room and the option to pay for only the additional amenities and services you need. Make Value Place extended stay hotels your choice when you want the comforts of home at an incredible value.