posted October 10, 2019WoodSpring Suites Brownsville
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establishes how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities, such as running reports and posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts head room attendant or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways to company standards.
• Assist guests checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Completes night audit entry.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notifies General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspects rooms for guest readiness.
• Consists of a combination of regular desk scheduled hours and on-call hours. Covers on call duties during closed desk hours and responds to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
Just down the street from Glady’s Porter Zoo and other great attractions like Space X Launch Site, Schlitterbahn Water Park and Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site.
The Value Place Brownsville located near Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport, is an extended stay hotel offering great rates for nightly, weekly and extended stay guests. The hotel offers three comfortable room types all with well-equipped kitchens and plenty of space for working and relaxing.
Our unique extended stay hotel offers three room types, all of which include the comforts you require at a price you can afford. Each Brownsville weekly hotel room is fully-furnished and includes a modified kitchen with a full-size refrigerator and freezer, a two-burner stovetop, microwave, living room/bedroom furnishings and more. All guests have access to on-site, 24/7 laundry facilities andvending machines – ideal for extended stays.
Value Place extended stay hotels provide a truly affordable, incredibly clean, always simple extended stay hotel experience. Now part of the WoodSpring Hotels extended stay family, we’re even more committed to providing our guests with the friendly service, essential amenities and reasonable rates they’ve come to expect. Whether you’re traveling for a night, a week or even longer, you’re sure to appreciate the kitchen in every room and the option to pay for only the additional amenities and services you need. Make Value Place extended stay hotels your choice when you want the comforts of home at an incredible value.