posted August 9, 2019WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and make change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Maintains proficiency in all location computer and software systems.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities including running reports, posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, to company standards.
• Assists guests in checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties, as necessary, to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notify General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Prepares housekeeping duty rosters for move-out and stay-over cleans.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspect rooms for guest readiness.
• Other duties as assigned.
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate Extended Stay Hotel in Charleston, SC near Charleston Southern University
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate, located near Charleston Southern University, is an extended stay hotel offering great nightly, weekly and monthly rates. No matter what brings you to Charleston, school, work, family, fun, military or a move, WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashely Phosphate provides a clean, welcoming and affordable lodging solution. Pet-friendly hotel. The hotel offers three room types all with well-equipped kitchens and plenty of space for working and relaxing. Free wi-fi, free parking and 24/7 access to on-site washers and dryers.
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate provides convenient access to all of Charleston, including:
As an extended stay hotel, WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosophate prioritizes comfortable, well-appointed suites at terrific rates for business travelers and personal vacationers who need a room for about a week or longer. Three room designs offer a variety of furniture configurations to best suit guest needs. In-room kitchens are complete with a microwave, fridge and freezer, cook top, sink, counter, and cupboard space. A table in every room is great for dining and working. Smartly-sized rooms give guests plenty of space for the things they travel with and to rest, relax, and refresh while away from home. Guest laundry and vending keep guests looking their best. Free wi-fi keeps guests connected.
While service animals are always welcome at no additional charge, this hotel welcomes small pets under the following conditions:
After a long day, sometimes you just don’t feel like cooking, and WoodSpring Suites Charleston North is located near wide variety of dining options. Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, LongHorn Steakhouse, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chick-fil-A, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Waffle House, Hardee’s, Pizza Hut, Panda Express, Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill and Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate is a new kind of extended stay hotel matching great rates, the comforts of home, the fine touches of a hotel, and a staff that makes every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Stay with us.