posted August 10, 2019Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo
The PART TIME-Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the housekeeping standards of all guest and meeting rooms, public spaces, hallways, work, and storage areas. The Supervisor may inspect the work of others and may individually clean rooms, public spaces or other areas as needed.
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Inspecting guest rooms, meeting rooms, public spaces, and hallways for cleanliness and order. Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
· Coordinating cleaning and maintenance schedules according to guest needs, working with front desk and maintenance personnel.
· Verifies completion of laundry and inventory restocking.
· Training and coaching housekeeping staff in specific cleaning and room placement job tasks and in completion of daily schedules.
· Conducts new employee training.
· Supporting the hotel's leadership team in managing labor costs within budget standards and staffing guidelines for rooms sold.
· Following facility safety and security guidelines, ensuring key control, emergency response, safe chemical handling and proper chemical usage. Serves as an emergency responder for the location.
· Manages supply inventory and monitors storage procedures and Housekeeper/House Attendant cart arrangements.
· Developing work schedules and coordinating staff work assignments in conjunction with hotel General Manager or Assistant General Manager and facility staffing guidelines.
· Conducting regular tours of work areas, reviewing housekeeping efforts of staff and checking for productivity in completion of assignments. Supplements team's efforts by cleaning as needed.
· Provides input to General Manager for team member selection process and for associate performance reviews.
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility.
· Ability to work well with others.
· Strong work ethic.
· Must be able to communicate by reading, writing, and verbal command of English.
· Must have experience using a computer to enter and access information.
· Time Management capability to lead others to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel property – through and with others
· Composure to respond calmly to unexpected changes in occupancy, scheduling, or team member attendance
Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo is newly renovated and conveniently located on Highway 101, 45 minutes northwest of Los Angeles and 40 minutes south of Santa Barbara. Our hotel in Camarillo, CA offers the best of both worlds, with a comfortable location away from the hustle of Los Angeles, that’s still within easy driving distance of Southern California’s hottest attractions. Visit nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland®, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the scenic Pacific Coast Highway and Malibu's pristine beaches.
We're the closest hotel near Camarillo Premium Outlets and only 2.2 miles from Camarillo Airport. Hunt for bargains at the outlets or enjoy several championship golf courses within a short drive of our newly renovated hotel. Our central location offers easy access to many local wedding venues for the convenience of wedding guests in Camarillo. Discover the luxurious world of Camarillo Ranch or explore historic Old Town. Our hotel is also near Point Mugu Naval Base and offers the perfect place to stay when visiting military friends and family.
You’ll always get the complete package of amenities at our newly renovated Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo, including the clean and fresh Hampton bed®, free WiFi, and great business and leisure facilities. Everything is backed by our 100% Hampton Guarantee®.