posted August 13, 2019WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains hotel rooms and public areas in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and other hotel staff to clean each room to brand standards, including inspecting every room to ensure it is guest ready.
Head Room Attendants perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel, cleaning both guest rooms, public spaces, and at times performing the duties of overnight/on-call, and/or Guest Service Representative. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
Besides performing the duties of a Room Attendant, the Head Room Attendant acts as a trainer and leader for other Room Attendants. The Head Room Attendant helps stock carts; ensures personal protective equipment is used, and that cleaning supplies are properly used.
• Coordinates activities, cleaning priorities, and guest service needs with the front desk and management
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public areas to be cleaned during Room Attendants’ shifts.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of each shift.
• Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, utilizing the detailed checklists so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.), to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas clean, and organized.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Washes and folds laundry as necessary.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Position may require that employee cover on call, office closed desk hours and respond to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests. Company/Property cell phone will be provided.
• Responds to hotel emergencies and masters all emergency policies and procedures.
Essential Functions are not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate Extended Stay Hotel in Charleston, SC near Charleston Southern University
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate, located near Charleston Southern University, is an extended stay hotel offering great nightly, weekly and monthly rates. No matter what brings you to Charleston, school, work, family, fun, military or a move, WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashely Phosphate provides a clean, welcoming and affordable lodging solution. Pet-friendly hotel. The hotel offers three room types all with well-equipped kitchens and plenty of space for working and relaxing. Free wi-fi, free parking and 24/7 access to on-site washers and dryers.
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate provides convenient access to all of Charleston, including:
As an extended stay hotel, WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosophate prioritizes comfortable, well-appointed suites at terrific rates for business travelers and personal vacationers who need a room for about a week or longer. Three room designs offer a variety of furniture configurations to best suit guest needs. In-room kitchens are complete with a microwave, fridge and freezer, cook top, sink, counter, and cupboard space. A table in every room is great for dining and working. Smartly-sized rooms give guests plenty of space for the things they travel with and to rest, relax, and refresh while away from home. Guest laundry and vending keep guests looking their best. Free wi-fi keeps guests connected.
While service animals are always welcome at no additional charge, this hotel welcomes small pets under the following conditions:
After a long day, sometimes you just don’t feel like cooking, and WoodSpring Suites Charleston North is located near wide variety of dining options. Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, LongHorn Steakhouse, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chick-fil-A, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Waffle House, Hardee’s, Pizza Hut, Panda Express, Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill and Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
WoodSpring Suites Charleston Ashley Phosphate is a new kind of extended stay hotel matching great rates, the comforts of home, the fine touches of a hotel, and a staff that makes every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Stay with us.