posted August 18, 2019Marriott Teaneck at Glenpointe
White Lodging operates more than 90-premium hotels, 30 restaurants and 30 brands in 20 states. Success knows no boundaries at White Lodging, where associates and leadership have consistently earned superior guest satisfaction scores.
Provides guests with friendly enthusiastic, yet professional and timely service when preparing quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable environment.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipates customer needs by constantly evaluating environment and customer cues.
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep standards.
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote our culture, values and mission.
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, and stay current on daily/month/seasonal specials, new menu items and specifications including proper preparation.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners con locate resources and product as needed.
• Ensures product availability and consistency, and assist with ordering when needed.
• Assists with new associates training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
• Completes daily checklist, including set-up side work and closing duties.
• Follow hotel’s brand standards.
• Comply with hotel and department accounting procedures.
• Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and materials
• Follow METS guidelines to report equipment malfunction and maintenance issues.
• Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
• Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to apply directly through our website by following the link below:
Our Hotel in Teaneck NJ features stylishly updated guest rooms, dedicated concierge floors, the M Club, Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, as well as an experienced sales and events team to plan and execute flawless meetings and events. Featuring 26,500 sq ft of event space, our hotel in Teaneck serves as an ideal meeting facility and wedding venue. Perfect for getaways, business meetings and lavish social events, Marriott Teaneck offers updated guest rooms and luxury suites with all the comforts of home. The ideal spot amongst hotels in Teaneck for sporting events at MetLife Stadium, the Marriott at Glenpointe is just minutes away from all the action. As a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner with stylish accommodations and a health club and spa, make Teaneck Marriott the ideal choice for a hotel in Bergen County.
The Marriott Teaneck at Glenpointe is managed by White Lodging. In 1985, White Lodging started as a one-hotel company in Northwest Indiana. Today, the company is one of the hospitality industry leaders, combining development, ownership and management into one continuously growing package with 168 premium-branded, select and full service hotels in 21 states along with more than 30 restaurants, totaling nearly $1 billion in revenue. Our nearly 9,000 associates strive to maximize the value of every asset, guided by our core values of growth, accountability, ethics, impact, reliability and genuine care.
To become the most desired and highly valued developer, owner and manager of leading brand full and select service hotels in the United States.