posted October 20, 2019Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our team at our Marriott Residence Inn property in Redondo Beach, CA.
As a Room Attendant, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned guestrooms.
Key responsibilities of a Room Attendant include:
• Cleaning assigned guestrooms in accordance with company standards (changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
• Replenishing amenities and supplies in assigned guestrooms
• Stocking and maintaining Housekeeping cart
• Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
The minimum qualifications for the Room Attendant position are:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of the minimum number of rooms assigned
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott®. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, your daily routine matters. You'll thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences you need. This modern all-suite hotel will feature 172 spacious studio, one and two bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas highlighting upscale design of the modern home along with fully equipped kitchens ready for your favorite cuisines. Take advantage of free grocery shopping services to fill your refrigerator and satisfy cravings. Free Internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Free hot breakfast daily to start mornings off right and Chef created food selctions to enjoy during our evening "In The Mix" events on select nights to end the day fulfilled. Relax and unwind when you want and stay focused and productive when it's essential. This hotel features spacious meeting rooms and on-site catering services as well.