posted September 3, 2019Spirit Ridge
Hyatt luxury has arrived in the Okanagan Valley! We are looking for an organized reservations agent to join our team at Spirit Ridge, Canada’s first Unbound Collection by Hyatt resort.
Reservation Agents are responsible for handing all reservation and pre-arrival processes through phone, email, and other channels, while providing exceptional guest service, and responding to guest inquiries relating to reservation details, on-site facilities, or local attractions. Reservation Agents are responsible for group blocks and individual reservations, including owner reservations. This role works closely with all departments to ensure guest needs are exceeded. The position is multi-functional and additional duties may be assigned. Reservation Agents report directly to the Revenue Manager.
Reservation Agents are expected to know resort amenities as well as the South Okanagan area in order to educate our guests on all the valley has to offer.
Reservation Agents contribute to the hotel's commitment to the excellence you know, the adventure you don’t. Reservations Agents must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
Reservation Agents should have the ability to communicate well both written and verbally. Previous front office experience and/or post secondary education in hospitality are an asset and proficiency with Microsoft programs is required. Opera experience is beneficial. A desire to satisfy the needs of our guests in a fast-paced environment. Flexible schedule is a must in this position as well the ability to work in an innovative and multi-tasked environment.
· Resort discounts for Food & Beverage, Spa and at the Cultural Center
· Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
· Onsite staff accommodations
· Hyatt Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Hyatt’s chain of hotels
· Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
· Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Hyatt luxury has arrived in the Okanagan Valley! Come be a part of an amazing team as we show the world our spectacular destination and welcomeguests with the warmth, care, and hospitality we Canadians are known for. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity where your spirit to serve will shine and your willingness to learn and share will precede you, let us know. We look forward to hearing from you!