POSITION OVERVIEW: The Position involves high Guest Contact and presents the first point of contact with our guests. Maintain a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness of the hotel. While keeping all areas free of safety hazards and performing tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring hotel’s established standards of cleanliness, and replace required supplies. Vacuum carpets and clean windows. Ensures carts are clean and stocked with cleaning and room supplies. Complete assignment sheets. Report all maintenance problems to supervisor.
This industry functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day. Regular attendance in accordance with company standards is essential for success in this position.
· Good understanding of the English language.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal.
· Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds.
· Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 200 pounds.
· Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
· Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
· Work environment – Guest Rooms, Guest and Service Corridors, Housekeeping Office. Job involves working under variable temperature conditions and noise levels, in indoor settings, and around fumes and/or odor hazards, dust and/or mite hazards, biohazards and chemicals.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8-hours in length. Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
· Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment
· Knowledge of proper chemical handling
· Must be able to reach above head and shoulder height to perform job duties.
Once you have applied online then please come by Monday through Friday 9 am-4 pm with two forms of ID and ask for the Hiring Manager!
We will interview you on the spot!
We offer full benefits, paid time off, holiday pay and travel discounts!
We look forward to meeting you!