AC Hotels by Marriott: “Spanish Roots. European Soul. Global Mindset.” Sound interesting?
Evolution Hospitality is a proud partner of Marriott Hotels in the continued launch of the AC Hotels brand. The AC line of hotels is a design-inspired line of hotels that has been tailored for the discerning guest that gets inspired by timeless modernity and harmony. At AC Hotels, the goal is to create a space that brings the culture of the location alive for the guest while allowing the guests to focus, be present and connect with others. You can learn more about this exciting premium select-service brand at www.achotels.marriott.com.
We’re currently searching for a Director of Sales to lead the successful launch and sales excellence of our brand new AC Hotel in [LOCATION].
Based on the job duties for this role, it has been classified as an Overtime Eligible Manager (OEM) position. This means that you’ll be paid for all compensable time and will earn overtime pay for time worked above the established regular-time work week. While most hours will be spent working in the office, we understand that some hours will be spent outside of the office. We value a healthy balance between work life and your personal life. If you’re interested in joining a progressive and fast-growing company, this could be the job for you!
- Driving Sales:
- Develops and implements effective sales strategies to maximize revenue generation.
- Ensures that property has maximizes its partnership of all company, brand, and local organizations
- Monitors sales activities/performance to ensure revenue goals meet or exceed established plan and accurately reports variances/projections to management.
- Active involvement in the hotel marketing, e-commerce, and social media strategies.
- Building and Inspiring a Great Team:
- Leads all efforts (in a hands-on manner) to hire, develop, and retain a high-performing team of sales professionals that are clear ambassadors of the AC brand.
- Demonstrates leadership that is consistent with the Evolution Hospitality Values & Guiding Principles as well as the pillars of the AC brand.
- Ensures the proactive and timely resolution of all team member issues in partnership with hotel leaders and corporate support.
- Use of Tools & Processes:
- Participates actively in the Executive Committee decision making process for the hotel.
- Follows the Marriott pre-opening Critical Path and RAMP process to ensure a successful hotel opening
- Demonstrates aptitude with all proprietary and Evolution Hospitality and 3rd party Sales tools
- Ensures the timely reporting of all incentive sales results and programs
- Negotiates and approves all sales contracts according to established guidelines
- Building the Hotel Brand:
- Promotes hotel and the AC brand through personal involvement in community and business networking organizations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients, wholesalers and travel agents in order to maximize revenue.
- Contribute to the “vibe” of the hotel through all aspects of the role.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from a college or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the Director of Sales job duties
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Sales Manager with a proven track record of success
- A minimum of 1 years of experience managing or leading a sales team
You’ll Really Catch Our Eye If You…
- If you have prior experience working in an AC brand hotel or lifestyle category of hotel
- If you have prior hotel pre-opening experience
- If you can demonstrate success with developing strong relationships within your local market