JOB OVERVIEW: Lantana Bartender
To provide excellent service to our members and guests, preparing drinks as requested. Resort-wide cocktails are to be made using recipe provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Serve all guests in prompt and friendly manner.
• Handle all bar tickets through Micros order system.
• Stock and prepare bar each day - beer, wine, mixers, paper goods, fruit, etc.
• Prepare and serve bar food items.
• Monitor inventory and upcoming events. Order as needed within budget.
• After last guest leaves, clean lounge area and balance paperwork from the day.
• Lock bar area and return keys & paperwork.
• Current TABC certification.
• Knows Texas laws concerning responsible serving.
• Must possess knowledge of spirits, beer, wine and current trends and cocktail recipes.
• At least 2 years experience.
• 18 yrs +
• High volume bar experience helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.