The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is currently looking for an additional Human Resources Coordinator to join their Human Resources team! The ideal candidate will be able to converse in English as well as Cantonese or Spanish, and will have prior administrative or human resources experience.
Assist in managing the recruiting process
- Ensure timely posting of open positions
- Oversee the advertisement of open positions in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool
- Assist candidates with the application process
- Review applicants daily and move along the application process
- Assist with the pre-screening and interviewing as needed working with the hiring managers to fill their needs
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and additional required management as required
- Coordinate pre-selection processes including:
- Conduct background and reference checks timely and follow up with managers with updates on status
- Conduct pre-employment drug screening
- Coordinate onboarding procedures when selection is made by hiring manager
- Manage the onboarding process and new hire paperwork including:
- Create offer letter and CA Wage Notices, and other required paperwork
- Ensure completion of all new hire paperwork and the creation of personnel files
- Ensure all I-9 documentation is properly recorded, filed, and updated in accordance with federal regulations
- Ensure proper employment eligibility on all new hires thru use of E-verify
- Process hire through data entry in HRIS system and Hilton Lobby
- Coordinate Hilton ID’s, email/IT requests for specific positions
- Coordinate access to specific system functions with Dir. of HR and/or GM
- Coordinate uniform ordering including safety shoes as needed/required, parking pass, door key, locker, etc…
- Conduct Team Member back of the house tour
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation schedule and other required training including TIPS, CPR, and Lawroom
- Be familiar with SOPs as well as state and federal labor laws while ensuring all regulatory information is posted as required by law
- Maintain personnel files including electronic (HRIS system) and physical files, updating team member information as needed and filing of paperwork
- Ensure team member files and medical files contain required paperwork and are properly maintained and secured
- Assist in the planning and organization of team member activities (i.e. team member of the month, picnic, etc.)
- Ensure timely posting or sending of team member activities including birthday and anniversary announcements and monthly Blue Energy activities
- Oversee coordination of community outreach programs and activities/fundraisers as Blue Energy Community Champion
- Oversee preparation of training materials for team members including Hilton Brand training
- Act as the Safety Committee co-chair, attends monthly meetings and conducts meetings as necessary
- Assist with ordering safety shoes and other safety PPE’s
- Assist with Worker’s Compensation claims and leaves of absences
- Assist team members with general concerns referring them to the proper channels for assistance while maintaining confidentiality
- Assist and conduct investigations as needed
- Manage the group benefits process including:
- Meet with newly eligible team members and enrolling or waiving enrollment in benefit plans
- Terminate team members from plans with a qualifying life event or following termination of employment
- Assist with the annual open enrollment process and communication of changes in plans
- Assist in conducting benefit audits including look back eligibility new or continued
- Initiate/manage off-boarding processes including coordination of final checks, termination of IT systems access and Hilton ID, return of all company property, etc.
- Coordinate the publication of the daily newsletter
- Participate and support all other job functions in the Hotel as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Human Resources
- Ability to speak/communicate in English & Cantonese/Spanish is highly preferred
- Prior administrative or human resources experience preferred
Work hours will be Monday-Friday 8am – 4:30pm with occasional Saturdays for events.
The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront hotel is centrally located to downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our hotel has received the 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on Trip Advisor, the world's largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests.
Apply TODAY and join our team!
The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org call (650) 373-4030 to let us know the nature of your request.
The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in the manner required by the FCO.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.