To be accountable for the following aspects of the Reservations Sales day to day operations. To convert incoming calls to definite reservations in a timely and professional manner. Books all activities for all social member/guest reservations. This is in accordance with the direction and goals that are determined by the Director of Reservation Sales and the management of Horseshoe Bay Resort.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Properly convey rate and package information within approved limits to maximize and protect overall resort revenue yields.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Responsible for answering all incoming inquiries and requests.
• Responsible for booking all accommodations reservations
• Essential and professional use of telephone service with use of proper telephone etiquette in regards to service industry.
• Proper and precise tabulation of all reservation bookings and clerical needs thereof.
• Take advanced activity reservations for all social member/guests. To include but not limited to golf, spa, dining, transportation and tennis.
• Continuous training with the property management system and amenities reservations systems.
• Maintain proper amenity reservation documents to ensure proper communication of amenity bookings and presentation of an accurate itinerary for each social member/guest.
• Complete appropriate follow up phone calls to confirm amenity reservations.
• Assist Group Reservation Coordinators with overflow work as deemed necessary.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Basic math skills, additions, subtraction, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products for various reporting and correspondence needs.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.